Saturday, February 23, 2013

Adventures In Wedding Planning!



NO! I am not getting married.  I am, however, watching The Wedding Planner on TV tonight.  I have always liked this movie a lot.  I even after a few to many hours watching WeTV's wedding shows back in 2008 tried to become one!

It all started when while watching one of those wedding shoes I saw a commercial for Penn Foster Career School and happened upon their certificate program for wedding planning.  I got through  it and got my certificate and even went to a couple wedding expos with my best friend (and let me tell you the catering companies free samples is by far the best part of those!) I haven't done any actual wedding planning though, I don't have a car or a license and its not something ill ever be able to get do to some brain damage as a kid. (no worries I'm over it)

I hope someday maybe a friend will approach me and let me plan theirs, or maybe someday I will be able as time goes on be in better financial situation and hire an assistant to drive me around. Who knows! It would be cool.

If I do I will for sure have to thank Jennifer Lopez for teaching me how to help a bride fix a blotchy spray tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment