Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting Re-Involved in SITS Girls




SITS Girls (Secret is in the Sauce) is a blogging community for women helping those that are new and veteran bloggers grow as people and grow their blogs.  I first heard about this group a few years ago, but was suffering from what I like to call Shy Blogger Syndrome and didn't reach out hardly at all.  I have, however, learned since then that when you are a blogger reaching out is a MUST DO.  I was naive and thought for longer then I should have that "if I write, they will come!"  I am determined now with this blog to change my ways and not be afraid to reach out!

I am hoping that information and people I find through this community will help me grow. I also will make sure to post to you all about it through updates in the future.  So, *deep breath* wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment