Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Capper Rant!




*WARNING* This is a ranting post! Proceed with caution!

Status updates on Facebook these days that I see are used way to much to bitch in my opinion.  I am especially annoyed when its a fellow capper (a nickname my best friend and I created) going on about how their life is not fair, but making no inroads to fix it whatsoever.   It's one of those a friend of a friend situations and I really want to put them on off my list, but doing so I might loose the other friend in the process.

Being disabled is hard and indeed fairly often not fair, but your have to keep moving forward!  If I didn't push forward I would have never been on Sesame Street or be working at the bookstore.  Life especially for the handicapped is what you make it!  Any ideas on how I should deal with this problem? Any advice would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment