Monday, April 29, 2013

Push Girls Comes to WE TV!


I first caught wind of this show last summer. Unfortunately for me it was set to premiere on Sundance channel which I do not have.  A few days ago, however, I was watching Charmed episodes on WE TV and saw a commercial stating that they planned to air the show.  The first four episodes are set to air tonight starting at 8PM EST. The show is still part of the Sundance channel, they were just nice enough to allow this channel to replay their first season.  I am very excited that I finally get to see it!  My favorite part of the show other then the episodes themselves is the shows slogan; “Can’t stand up? Stand out!”

Have any of you seen this already? What are your thoughts? Comment bellow if you feel so inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment