Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Adventures in WAH!




A few weeks ago I found this great blog called “Real Ways to Earn Money Online” it is very cool! The creator and editor Anna posts about different news and reviews of work at home opportunities. It is a true wealth of information and I urge anyone who is looking to make a little extra money to check it out.
As you may or may not know I am on Social Security. Even though I have a part time job working at a local bookstore as well, all of the money from both sources goes toward bills and household expenses. So anything online is very helpful to me so that I can have money to go toward “fun purchases” like books and computer games.
This coming week I will take the time to post about a few of the opportunities I am taking advantage of.  I hope that your enjoy reading about them and maybe give them a try as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment